Saturday, October 27, 2012

Your departure


I imagined a life-time with you
You always stayed...
On my mind you never left...
You never back me down

But everything is always different in reality
And now, all that is left are the memories
But if it was all a dream...,
Could all this thinking-about-the-past thing be called memories?

I wonder how things would have been...
But then, it is all in my head
I needed the tenderness, I needed the warmness of your heart
But you resisted to give anything away

It is hard for me to understand
I thought you cared about me
I thought you cherished me
I guess... I misunderstood the way you stand

The dreams have quickly faded away
I know there is no possibility, it is the end
But I know that I can't just throw my memories away
You have a special place in my heart, my friend

I will remember the good times, 
All the things that I've learnt 
Every good laugh and sweet smile 
I would cherish them in my heart... 

But the time has come to move on 
And to look for happiness within a new dream 
It may seem hopeless to carry on 
Yet, it is worth it to have a dream once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment