Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gone with the wind

I  saw you walking by
or, is it my mind wondering by?
A glimpse of you in the window
The wind blew your hair
and caressed your skin
O! how I envy the wind
The moment I turned you were gone
I looked for you, but you have  vanished
mayhaps the wind took you in her arms
perhaps the wind knew how to stole you from my eyes
I should have not hesitated
But I was too captivated by you
And now I must suffer so
I look for you every way I go
I hunt you down
but you were long gone
I hope she knows how to love you
the right amount of kisses
the proper way to hold your hand
I ought not to imagine me and you
I should have done something
Anything...
But I...
I loved you when you weren't mine to love
For that, I have been punished
For that I have to wait
And wait I shall
I must... until your heart has been broken
and then you'll come my way
I will mend it
I will treasure it
It  shall not be broken once more
I will not let you out of my sight
Not once...
Not ever...
Never

Nevermore...

No comments:

Post a Comment